MoMo

MoMo

Wednesday 24 August 2011

My Personality =)

Just a normal introduction about myself...

My name is Tan Chin Sean, currently 21 years old.

I always being given a nickname as Momo, because I used to be the one who always let my friend wait no matter lunch or hang out.

I love doraemon very much. Sometimes, I even hope that I could have a doraemon who stays beside me.
The reason who I love doraemon is because I think that he is a very wonderful robot cat, can take out any items that other people need from his little pocket.

I love to eat Rocky. My hobby is shopping and surfing the net.

From all the combination of my personal character, I decided to create a cube with doraemon shape for my last assignment in Creative Thinking and Idea Generation.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment